I am so honored to have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Libby over at Living with the Ls (especially cause we have the same name too). I started this blog around two months ago, and have loved the blogging world and community! I think as we grow older and our lives change, it’s important to embrace those changes and have a way to learn from our experiences. This blog has given me an opportunity to not only share my experiences and ideas, but it has also provided an outlet for me to look back on my life’s experiences.
Here are my 11 Questions:
1. What is your favorite vacation destination? So far my favorite vacation spot would have to be Playa Del Carmen Mexico where we went on our honeymoon. I also loved going to the Adirondacks as a child where we would always rent a house on a lake every summer with our family and spend the week swimming, fishing, hiking, playing board games, having camp fires, and just spending time together.
2. What is your favorite food? It would have to be any sort of pasta dish (convenience since I’m allergic to gluten huh?). I swear I was Italian in a former life!
3. Why did you start writing a blog? I was feeling like I needed a space to share my feelings, day-to-day experiences, and be more creative. I love to write, but find myself lacking the ability to be more creative at work lately, so this is the perfect balance.
4. What is your favorite blog post on your blog? My favorite post is this throwback Thursday because it talks about my love for Christmas and something that is totally me!
5. What is your dream job? Honestly, a photographer. I love being behind my camera and creating lasting memories.
6. What is your favorite sports team? I am a huge Atlanta Braves fan. Growing up, my babysitter was a huge fan and would make us watch the games with her when they were on. After a while, I was hooked and have continued to follow them for the past 12 years. I’ve slowly converted my husband as well & have already informed him that if they make the playoffs or the World Series this year we may just have to make it to a game!
7. What is your favorite holiday? By far it’s Christmas! I am honestly and truthfully a bit of a Christmas snob. I’m the girl who drags her family through the rain, sleet, and snow on at a Christmas tree farm early Saturday morning to pick out the perfect tree! I just love what the holidays mean; the family time, baking, listening to carols, and all the traditions!
8.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Well it would definitely be someplace warm. So maybe Australia? I feel like I need to travel the world a bit more in order to make a really good decision! But I do love living in Oregon. There are just so many things to do here. We have the Pacific Ocean, mM Hood, beautiful wine country, and the Gorge!
9. What is your favorite TV show? I have lots of favorites but a few months ago I found Revenge on Netflix and totally got sucked in so that’s my favorite show currently & I can’t wait for it to come back on in the fall. If you haven’t seen it yet and don’t mind becoming addicted, I definitely recommend checking it out.
10. Who is your celebrity crush? Totally Justin Timberlake. What can I say, I’m still that crazy N’sync fan at heart! I actually convinced Dan to go to his concert with my in Seattle next January, so I am pretty excited about that!
11. What is your favorite movie of all time? Oh gosh this is really hard. Anyone who knows me really well could tell you I’m not a huge movie fan. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good movie, but have always had a really hard time staying awake! I’ve been known to fall asleep in many a theater and even during The Mummy Returns, which isn’t the most relaxing of plots! With that being said though, here are some of my favorites: The Blind Side, The Dark Night, A Walk To Remember ….and I’m blanking on others. I’m a horrible movie buff!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Answer the questions that the nominator sets for you, and then create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
2. Choose 11 people and link them in your post (must have less than 200 followers)
3. Go to their page and tell them.
1. Lauren @ Peach State Of Mind
2. Megan @ Barefoot Bluejean Princess
4. Jenna @ Just A Southern Girl In Pearls
5. Lindsey @ Life On Countryside
6. Ashlee @ Baseball-Diamonds & Hairspray
7. Ashleyrose @ A Nelsons Nest
8. Ashley @ A Thousand Words
9. Morgan @ Endings Beginnings
10. Lindsey @ Pink And Fabulous
11. AngieMae @ the aspiring southern housewife
1. What’s your favorite time of year?
2. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
3. What’s one concert you would love to see?
4. What’s your favorite book?
5. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
6. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
7. What’s your favorite memory from your childhood?
8. If you could do any job, without having to worry about money at all what would it be?
9. What would you do if you won the lottery?
10. What’s your biggest fear?
11. What are three things you couldn’t live without?
I am so excited to nominate these other amazing women and to be nominated for this award! To see people starting to enjoy my blog has been such an honor and I'm excited to be becoming more a part of this blog world!