- He says whatever's on his mind. Literally, I'm pretty sure he rarely thinks through what he's going to say before he says it, which makes for some pretty entertaining conversations.
- He loves to shop! When he and I first met and started dating, he was the spender and I had to teach him to look at sale racks and not just buy everything he liked the first time he saw it. It's nice though, because he never gets annoyed when I want to go shopping :)
- He's a firefighter/paramedic and goes on some pretty hilarious calls . . . too bad he can't share cause of privacy rules . . . . but really do you need to call 911 for a nosebleed or because you can't sleep? Cute guys in uniforms, pranks on each other, and crazy calls . . . I would be entertained!
- He loves wine and beer and even makes his own! I don't think this even needs more explanation!
- He gets confused easily and forgets how common sayings work. I could totally see him thinking that the saying goes it's raining cats and birds instead of its raining cats and dogs. That's probably a bit of an exaggeration but he says goofy stuff like that all the time!
- He runs and loves to be active!
- He Loves to travel and try new things . . . . He's always planning out our next trip!
- He's super crafty and he makes furniture, sews, and brews his own beer and wine. I see tons of DIY posts covering his blog . . . if he had one!
- He has a great personality. He is goofy, sweet, and nice to everyone!
Can you see your husband, boyfriend, or significant other as a good blogger that you would follow?