So in an effort to help keep us entertained after being stuck at home for four days, I did some searching online and found 10 fun newly wed questions to ask each other. Here are our questions and pictures of our answers.
1. How would you rate your wife's morning breath?
Just fine, so-so, or atrocious
2. Who is better at handling money?
He know's I really am better at it! We would be broke if it were up to him!
3. Who snores most?
He says he doesn't know if he does because he can't hear himself snore. . . . .Trust me, he does!
4. Who was the first person you told about your engagement?
5. How many kids do you want to have?
6. What movie character would Libby leave Dan for?
Love me some Christian Bale Batman!
7. What is Dan's most irritating habit?
These answers are actually the same because I meant when he fidgets with his hands
8. Who is the better driver?
9. Where did you first kiss?
It was actually on the porch outside my dorm :)
10. How many people have your spouse dated?
(provide one answer for you and one answer for them)
If you can't read what dan's says it says that he can't remember how many people he's dated . . . way to go Dan.
This was really fun! Thank you Nadine for the fabulous idea and for letting me