I was tagged by Amanda to complete the four things survey, and since I'm all about getting to know fellow bloggers better I figured I'd join in!
- Libby - Most people
- Libs - All my close friends and family
- Lobster - A few friends
- Tinkerbell - My Mom
Four Jobs I've Had:
- Event Planner/Fundraiser
- Retail Worker
- Health Prevention Coordinator
Four movies I would/have watched more than once: (for whatever reason I was blanking on answers for this one)
- The Proposal
- Any disney movie
- The Dark Knight
Four books I would recommend:
- Daring To Dream
- Saving Wishes - The Wishes Series
- I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends
- Seriously . . . I'm Kidding
Four places I've lived:
- Upstate New York - Until I was 14
- McMinnville - at College
- Wine Country in Oregon
Four places I've visited:
- St Thomas - As part of our cruise last year
- Sunriver, Oregon - A summer family trip
- Seattle, Washington - Always trying to fit in some baseball time in the summer!
- Nassau Bahamas - Another stop on our cruise
Four places I'd rather be right now:
- Las Vegas - Can't wait for our Babymoon in a few weeks
- New York - I would love to have some tasty Upstate New York food!
- Atlanta - I could visit a couple of my favorite bloggers & see my favorite baseball team play!
- Anywhere warm - It's supposed to rain the rest of the week and I could really use a tan!
Four favorite foods:
- Ice Cream
- Anything Mexican
Four TV shows I watch:
- The Blacklist
- Chicago Fire & PD
- Grey's Anatomy - even though I was emotionally traumatized last week
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
- Our little girl joining our family in August!
- Our Babymoon to Las Vegas in a few weeks
- Family visiting for Thanksgiving
- The first year of holidays in our new home and sharing some of those with our new addition!
Four things I say all the time:
- Is Friends On?
- Did the Braves play today?
- Is it bed time yet?
Four people I'm tagging:
Have fun ladies! Anything new you learned about me or that you wonder now after reading this?