The water park had a lot of activities, even for toddlers. There was an entire pool and section just for little kids with slides, fake jet skis and all sorts of water sprayers. I was pleasantly surprised at how much Harper could participate in, even at her age. We also took them in some of the larger pools with their life jackets and just held on to them. They all enjoyed the wave pool and all the different water activities. One of my favorite parts of Great Wolf is that there really are activities for all ages. We had a great time when we visited a few years ago with just adults, and loved our trip with the kids too.
Tips For Visiting Great Wolf Lodge with Kids:
1. Bring extra swim suits and a bag for the water park. We were able to check in early and use the water park before our room was ready, so it was helpful to have a bag to keep all of our change of clothes and extra pool stuff in.
2. Check in starts at 4pm, but they will let you check in starting at 1pm to use the water park.
3. If you kids sleep in a crib, I would recommend packing a pack and play for them to sleep in. The hotel states that they have some, but the day we went it was completely booked so I was glad I brought ours and didn't have to worry about finding one.
4. Bring your own beach towels. The hotel has towels to use in the water park, but you aren't allow to take those back to your room. We liked having extra towels that we could wrap Harper in to take her back to the room or save seats at the water park.
5. Check on Groupon before booking your stay. I see these deals pop up pretty frequently and it's always nice to save a little.
What's your favorite place to take your kids?