- I’m married to my best friend who also happens to be a firefighter/paramedic
- I’m a mom to an adorable little girl named Harper
- We live in wine country just outside of Portland, Oregon . . . and I’m pretty sure my husband’s main goal in life is to own a winery!
- One of our favorite things to do is travel and explore anything from new hikes to new cities.
- You’ll always find me rooting for Atlanta Braves baseball (even from Oregon) and Oregon Ducks football!
- I’m a sucker for all home décor shows (especially Fixer Upper) and am constantly planning my next project around the house or stopping at local antique stores!
This blog started out as a way to update friends and family on what was going on in our lives. It’s transitioned into an amazing outlet where I talk about motherhood, DIY projects, home décor and my life as a mom who’s married to a fire fighter. I love sharing things that make me happy and excited and hope that it will reach someone else who feels the same! I’m so glad you stopped by and hope you’ll say hello and stay a while!
Here are a few of my favorite posts about our life & love story . . .
All images and content are property of Health, Love & Fire unless otherwise stated. You may not use my images or content without express written permission.
This policy is valid from 15 June 2016
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact Libby Boyes (libbybhart at gmail dot com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content, which might present a conflict of interest.